Sunday, March 28, 2010

Postscript of an absent faith (in between Earth Hour)

My pace was destructed.

My faith altered.

And they arrived bearing the white envelope; a uniformed Roman Catholic lay faithful assisted by two faithful uniform less vocals or are they the assistants? Whatever.

Short prayer and a song. Holy water sprinkled and the dogs bark at their best. I moved out, leaving the family in prayers and me sprinkling outside.

I am faithful to my faith.

But I prefer to wash my hands with alcohol after taking a pee and water the plants. Today is actually Vendetta sa Lukay diay, I was reminded of their presence in our home.

No comments:

What does Courtney Act and Rich Fernandez have in common?

Self-proclaimed Courtney Act fanboy Rich Fernandez does a fun and quirky shoot with Filipino photographer Adrian Gonzales. So who is Ri...